
Nablopomo has gone crazy
Seriously, a blog post a day for the entirety of 2008? Ouch. I could barely manage (and I didn't succeed) to write a blog post a day for a month, let alone the entire year. Oh well, all the power in the world to those who try.
In other news: Christmas this year sucked some serious butt. Lonn got in a head on collision on the Friday before Christmas, totalled our Yukon, and totalled his ankle. Whee for being casted for 8-10 weeks. I feel so bad for him. Good thing tho that the accident wasn't his fault. Whew. So, he spent Christmas at home, alone, because he was too sore to move around too much (and really, he didn't feel like being around ppl, which I totally understand), and basically spends his days in a wheelchair, because it's easier than attempting to hobble around on crutches, when you've already got balance problems to begin with!
On the plus side tho, my brother finally proposed to his girlfriend (13 months too late, isn't it!) and they're gonna get married in early 2009 in SPAIN! She's got all her family there, you see, so it'll be easier than attempting to bring them all to Canada. So yeah, gotta get svelte so I can lie on the beaches in Spain for a few weeks afterwards :P
Did you come here for something WoW related? Not much on that front. Finally getting Kel some good gear, she's got 3/5 Tier 4 now, just waiting on the shoulders for the 4pc set bonus. I picked her up some welfare epic S1 arena shoulders for now, and she's got the s3 VGD Chestpiece. She was also lucky enough to be in an amazing group of people who all passed on an opportunity to make 1-2k gold when the depleted badge dropped, so she's finally got her Badge of Tenacity, and didn't have to pay a thing for it!!! Her new stats for tanking with all of this? 13k health, 32k armor and40% dodge, still uncrittable, and now some resilience to boot. (these are self buffed numbers). When the fair hits Mulgore in 2 weeks, she'll also have the blessings deck to turn in for a new kitty trinket (she's still using a quested greenie, because the whore hourglass still won't drop for her...)
Hyria's waiting patiently and sticking it out in arenas for the s2 staff. I respecced her to something of a mishmash fire/frost build for more survivability, hated it, and respecced her to arc/fire within a day.
Oh, and Hubby and I created some twinkies, just for fun, and those times when there is no raiding/instances happening. I've got a warlock, he's got a rogue.
Friggen crazy NoBloPoMo'ers... eeps.
Seriously, a blog post a day for the entirety of 2008? Ouch. I could barely manage (and I didn't succeed) to write a blog post a day for a month, let alone the entire year. Oh well, all the power in the world to those who try.
In other news: Christmas this year sucked some serious butt. Lonn got in a head on collision on the Friday before Christmas, totalled our Yukon, and totalled his ankle. Whee for being casted for 8-10 weeks. I feel so bad for him. Good thing tho that the accident wasn't his fault. Whew. So, he spent Christmas at home, alone, because he was too sore to move around too much (and really, he didn't feel like being around ppl, which I totally understand), and basically spends his days in a wheelchair, because it's easier than attempting to hobble around on crutches, when you've already got balance problems to begin with!
On the plus side tho, my brother finally proposed to his girlfriend (13 months too late, isn't it!) and they're gonna get married in early 2009 in SPAIN! She's got all her family there, you see, so it'll be easier than attempting to bring them all to Canada. So yeah, gotta get svelte so I can lie on the beaches in Spain for a few weeks afterwards :P
Did you come here for something WoW related? Not much on that front. Finally getting Kel some good gear, she's got 3/5 Tier 4 now, just waiting on the shoulders for the 4pc set bonus. I picked her up some welfare epic S1 arena shoulders for now, and she's got the s3 VGD Chestpiece. She was also lucky enough to be in an amazing group of people who all passed on an opportunity to make 1-2k gold when the depleted badge dropped, so she's finally got her Badge of Tenacity, and didn't have to pay a thing for it!!! Her new stats for tanking with all of this? 13k health, 32k armor and40% dodge, still uncrittable, and now some resilience to boot. (these are self buffed numbers). When the fair hits Mulgore in 2 weeks, she'll also have the blessings deck to turn in for a new kitty trinket (she's still using a quested greenie, because the whore hourglass still won't drop for her...)
Hyria's waiting patiently and sticking it out in arenas for the s2 staff. I respecced her to something of a mishmash fire/frost build for more survivability, hated it, and respecced her to arc/fire within a day.
Oh, and Hubby and I created some twinkies, just for fun, and those times when there is no raiding/instances happening. I've got a warlock, he's got a rogue.
Friggen crazy NoBloPoMo'ers... eeps.


2 comments:
Oh, bugger. Uh-uh. No way, no how.
A secret hunter slips in, looks around and leaves a thong on the door handle and makes his escape.
Unnoticed.. he hides behind a tree waiting for pooh bear to show up..
*chuckles*
*waits patiently to pounce on the expecting furball of fury!!
:)
Post a Comment