Isn't it pretty? I tested it out matched with my Skyguard Silver Cross, and unbuffed I was putting out 3300 AP when stacked at the full 20. Yum! I plan on working towards collecting all of the cards in the Furies Deck next, for my tanking gear.
In other news, took Hyria into Karazhan last night with a bunch of intrepid explorers, took down Attumen, Moroes, Opera (Oz), Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Chess, and Prince. Don't know if we're going to head back in for Maiden, Netherspite, and Nightbane. The only thing I saw all night that I wanted (and was outrolled on) was Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran... That is, until I saw this..
The roll was called, I typed /roll as fast as my shaky fingers would let me, and then held my breath. I don't know if it was holding my breath or not that did the trick, but it's mine! *cackles maniacally*. I scrounged up the mats for the Sunfire Enchant, ventured into the scary world of the trade channel, and there you have it folks! Cay, this means I won't be begging for runs into BM anymore for the staff, kk??


1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment