Monday, October 8, 2007

Thoughts and Beginnings.





Whee, it's my first real post.

I guess I should warn you that my thoughts jump around a lot, I may spend an entire paragraph writing about one thing, only to write about something else completely separate, and skip back to my first topic later. Consider yourselves warned. Here we go then.

For those of you who know me well, you know that I spend an absurd amount of time playing World of Warcraft (WoW); as a result, I spend an equally absurd amount of time reading information regarding WoW. So that's what we're doing here, I'm going to introduce you to my two WoW characters, and give you a compilation of some of the better WoW blogs/Sites/Reads out there.

I started playing WoW in March 2005 for reasons that I can't even remember now. It may have been because it was something to do while hubby was working and I was in school; or it may have been because I'd seen hubby playing and had decided that enough was enough, I wanted to play as well, I can't honestly tell you for sure. My first character was a Druid whos name eludes me now, though I do remember that I got her up to level 13! Go me!

It was at this point that we decided that if I were going to keep playing, using his game card and his computer, it might just be a better idea to buy me my own computer and copy of the game (insert Gnomish giggle as I remove my mind control cap!) So that's what we did. I deleted my poor level 13 Druid and started anew on a different server. This time, however, I started a Gnome Mage. Hubby started a new character on the same server so we could play together. He chose to create a Night Elf Rogue, and we dinged 60 within a week of each other.

My next character I again chose to level a Druid, she was tall, she could see around things, and she could shapeshift, what could be better?! My poor Mage was quickly and quietly set on the backburner. In a matter of weeks I had a second level 60 character, and had discovered the joys of being a melee class. My Druid was also the character that reached level 70 first, having done so a mere 12 days after the Burning Crusade Expansion was released.

Anyways, enough about me! What you're really here for is the list of links to the right hand side of this post. These are the things you should be reading! Want to know anything and everything about crafting in WoW? Check out Crafter's Tome. Are you a hunter, looking for some tips and tricks of the trade? I'd suggest Big Red Kitty. Rogues, Druids, Warlocks, Priests? yep, there're links there for you! Finding it hard to stay on top of what's going to be coming soon to a patch near you? World of Raids is your best bet there. Stay tuned for the addition of even more helpful links!
See ya all around, it's time to go farming!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

online dating intro lines http://loveepicentre.com/ maryland dating web site

Anonymous said...

sanctuary khoury ebook http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/it/The-Power-of-Self-Coaching-The-Five-Essential-Steps-to-Creating-the-Life-You-Want/p168808/ all my sons ebook [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Quantum-theory-of-optical-coherence/p102640/]free ebook durkheim[/url] pdf modern arnis ebook

Anonymous said...

i am a cat ebook http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/it/Diary-of-a-Nobody/p28938/ kamasutra positions pdf ebook [url=http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/Persuasion-Engineering/p214254/]free ebook rice[/url] free ebook instant info riches

Anonymous said...

cognition 6th edition ebook free http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/Global-Corruption-Report-2007-Corruption-in-Judicial-Systems/p124459/ blog directories ebook free site business [url=http://audiobooksplanet.co.uk/it/Encyclopedia-of-Muslim-American-History-2-Volume-Set/p228261/]seven days in may ebook[/url] the tempest ebook torrent

Anonymous said...

linux certification study guide ebook downlad http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/de/Adobe-After-Effects-5-0-Classroom-in-a-Book/p155346/ aradia ebook [url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/Song-of-the-Dragon/p14613/]m m romance ebook torrent[/url] free ebook 2007 jelsoft enterprises ltd
[url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/Advanced-robust-and-nonparametric-methods-in-efficiency-analysis/p102164/][img]http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/image/6.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://onlinemedistore.com/products/kamasutra-longlast-condoms.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/8.jpg[/img][/url]
hospital pharmacy lecture notes http://onlinemedistore.com/products/kamagra-oral-jelly.htm legal requirements for pharmacy technician [url=http://onlinemedistore.com/products/tulasi.htm]mayo clinic pharmacy[/url]
report pharmacy incompetence http://onlinemedistore.com/products/allegra.htm krogers pharmacy [url=http://onlinemedistore.com/products/imodium.htm]imodium[/url]
south carolina board of pharmacy http://onlinemedistore.com/products/femara.htm walmart pharmacy generic drugs [url=http://onlinemedistore.com/products/prednisone.htm]southern chester county pharmacy[/url]
ego pharmacy assistant model http://onlinemedistore.com/products/coumadin.htm nearest sams club pharmacy [url=http://onlinemedistore.com/products/remeron.htm]remeron[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/nolvadex.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/3.jpg[/img][/url]
pharmacy mtm http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/diamox.htm denmark pharmacy [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/arimidex.htm]pharmacy reviews epainmedsglobal epmg order company credit[/url]
trivantage pharmacy strategies http://redbrickstore.co.uk/categories/party-pills.htm walmart pharmacy 5110 jefferson highway metairie louisiana [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/chloramphenicol.htm]chloramphenicol[/url]
pharmacy open 24 hours in tennessee http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/zocor.htm brookshires pharmacy tyler texas [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/aldactone.htm]randolph afb pharmacy formulary[/url]
reductil pills sold in london pharmacy http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/tretinoin-cream-0-025-.htm pharmacy security of medications policy [url=http://redbrickstore.co.uk/products/cymbalta.htm]cymbalta[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/epivir.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/3.jpg[/img][/url]
colleges with pharmacy programs http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/cholesterol.htm preceptor requirements kentucky board of pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/zofran.htm]cvs pharmacy rockville va lifescan blood glucose meter[/url]
canadian pharmacy no prescription xanax http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/nimotop.htm us american pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/synthroid.htm]synthroid[/url]
online pharmacy us http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/coumadin.htm pharmacy student soap note [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/anti-acidity.htm]undergraducate pharmacy continusing professional development[/url]
online pharmacy with online doctor consultation http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/faq.htm carve out pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/betapace.htm]betapace[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/erythromycin.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/10.jpg[/img][/url]
usa pharmacy online http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/viagra-professional.htm on line pharmacys [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/strattera.htm]eckard pharmacy[/url]
cvs pharmacy state line kansas city missouri http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/detrol.htm pharmacy university in german [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/terramycin.htm]terramycin[/url]
pharmacy best kept secret http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/levitra-professional.htm how to become a pharmacy technician in florida [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/confido.htm]pharmacy residency[/url]
requirements for pharmacy tech il license http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/female-enhancement.htm fox army health center pharmacy formulary [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/azulfidine.htm]azulfidine[/url]

Anonymous said...

rat dating alex [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/friendship/friendship-valentines-sayings]friendship valentines sayings[/url] japanese dating game
plutonium dating http://freeinternetdating.info/meet/meet-and-fuck-hames kansas free dating websites
histamine complex dating [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/meet/meet-and-fuck-spy]sugar dating[/url] from dating to a relationship

Anonymous said...

free dating india http://loveepicentre.com/ kings of leon dating actress
social dating site for gay [url=http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials/]saudi dating[/url] senior dating and pa
malaysian singles dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories/]gift ideas for men anniversary dating[/url] maryland dating service [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/matt26nj/]matt26nj[/url] sexy shemales dating

Anonymous said...

online dating in new orleans http://loveepicentre.com/articles/ christian free-for-all dating sites
dating white boys [url=http://loveepicentre.com]free local dating lines[/url] estela huerta dating
speed dating african americans charlotte nc [url=http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories/]dating your zippo lighter[/url] free trial sites dating tie good [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/ibukun/]ibukun[/url] brides dating club