Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Fel Reaver in Rabbits Clothing


You know, when you're in a guild full of people who blog, you oftentimes end up blogging about the same things as they have, albeit possibly not on the same day. Here are some examples: I post about BRK wiping us during Gruul, BRK posts about wiping us during Gruul. I post about Doom posting about cooking skill guides on the AC site, so does Squeekie. Not that I mind, of course, being in such esteemed company as Doom, Cay, TJ, BRK, Fio, etc etc.

I keep inching closer and closer to Exalted with the Spore People (17120/21000), which is good, because with 2.3 in a week, I want to have Exalted so that I can get my pet! Whee for Mini Spore Bat! Then I'm gonna go farm the Azure Whelpling, too! I guess you could call me something of a Non Combat Pet collector, I have a few of the rarer ones, including the Captured Firefly of TJ fame. I'm still hunting for the Magical Crawdad, and the Hyacinth Macaw, tho. I won't ever give up on those!

Happy farming!

3 comments:

Ratshag said...

Be sure to also get yerself a shroom dude tabard when you hits exalted. It leaves a trail of glowing spores, which is kinda cool to see.

Ratshag said...

Oh bugger, I's a stupid orc. Just discovered that it's me Helm of Evil Laughter what be leaving the glowy trail, not the tabard. Got'em both the same day, ya see, and I got confusticated. /sigh So never minds the tabard. Fegh.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=solidworks 2005-2008 video course volume 1-4 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg