Friday, November 2, 2007

Sometimes I think I've gone Crazy

So, by now, because you read a lot of blogs, you've probably heard of NaNoWriMo. If you haven't, NaNoWriMo is a challenge which is placed every November, which is (direct quote from the site, here, cuz I'm lazy and upping my word count by doing this!) "a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30."

Well, I didn't start November 1, I'm starting November 2, so sue me. I'll stop on Dec 1 if I have to. But, unlike Teh Squeekie Priesty, the crazy one who is actually attempting NaNoWriMo, I'm going to follow something a lil bit easier, since this will be my first year attemping this monstrous feat. I'm going to, instead, join NaBloPoMo, like TJ (who is awesome, by teh way!). NaBloPoMo is a less serious version of NaNoWriMo, wherein you post on your blog at least once a day for the entire month. This, I think I can make happen.

So, if you want to be crazy like Squeekie, or just semi... off their rocker, like TJ, Ratshag, and myself, head on down to either NaNoWriMo, or NaBloPoMo's website (do you people seriously know how hard it is to type those nonsensical words?, seriously!) and sign yourself up! If you choose to sign up for blogonceadaytillyourbrainexplodesoutyourleftear then you'll find me signed up under Kelektra. If you're crazy and sign up for omgsomanywordsithinkimactuallygoinginreversebacktosanehelpmegod.... Well, you won't find me. but you will find Squeekie!

No comments: