Monday, March 3, 2008

Huh?

Today's 10's list is brought to you by the number 4, the alphabet, and the number 6. Wow.

10 Quirky things everyone needs to know about Me

1) You will never, ever see me wearing 2 socks that match, ever.
2) I'm right handed, can't do anything at all that is left hand dominant, however, when playing cards, I hold my hand in my left hand.
3) I have to sleep on the left side of the bed.
4) I'm a vegetarian
5) When preparing a plate of food, I take absolutely forever, because I will not eat something if it's touched another thing on my plate (sectioned plates ftw here, ppl!)
6) I have been known to buy/receive a new novel and read it upwards of 3-4 times in a row, just to make sure I don't miss anything.
7) I'mhay uentflay inhay igpay atinlay
8) I've got mild O.C.D., this applies mainly to the food thing, and to organizing my pencils and pens so that all tips are upwards, in colour coded order, also, all cups in my cupboards must be facing the same direction. There's more... but...
9) I used to be into graphitti, and pretty darn good at it too.
10) I absolutely abhor the colour pink.

No comments: