Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Intarwebs will never believe this!

Heeeere we go!

Ratsy, plz talk to BRK to collect your cool points :)

The change was, in fact, an updated kill list for AC, and a BIG CONGRATS on downing Doom Lord Kazzak it is! AC's movin up the progression ladder again!

I know I promised you all some more top 10's lists, but, I've been feeling kind of blog-listless lately (haha pun, did you see that? FIO BEWARE! LOL, list-less) {also, apparently I need sleep, because *groan* I'm starting to LOL in my blog, sigh.} So, anyways, here's your chance (Yes, again, Ratsy, this means you, since I think you're the only one that reads my drivvel). It's readers choice week, you email me and tell me what you want me to write about. WoW related, RL related, whatever the case might be, and I'll do it.

That's turkeyfroggy AT gmail DOT com. Alternatively, drop by the Drenden server and send in game mails to Kelektra. That way I can post screenshots of your questions, HAHAHAHA...

Plz forgive me while I go gorge myself on 2.4 info/quests/yada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pssst...Kel....I'm reader #2 now. (or 202)