Back in February I made a promise to myself that I would post at least once a day in March. This promise was made when I was only working 15-25 hours a week. Now, at the end of February, I'm working 35+ hours a week, and just yesterday pulled an 11 hour shift... IN RETAIL. WTF. Hence why there was no March 1'st post from me.
So hopefully what is to come in the next month will be a once a day post of a 10's list, with other, less drab, more relevant to randomness posts intersperced in between. Or, who knows, you might all find yourself going "I wonder what she's gonna 10 about today!" Probably not, I'm really just kidding myself, but there ya go; it's early and I have another 9 hr day in front of me.
Because I've already screwed up and missed my March 1 deadline, I'm going to put today's 10 list in a different post. HAHA! beat the system there, didn't I, that's two posts today :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment