Sunday, March 9, 2008

Yay! You like me!

10 Factions I'm Exalted with

Going to split this up by character, because, even though I'm exalted with more than 10, I'll just list them all, for fun.

Kaeras:
1) Exodar
2) Stormwind

Hyria:
3) The Aldor

Kelektra:
4) Stormwind
5) Cenarian Expedition
6) Honor Hold
7) Kurenai
8) Netherwing
9) Ogri'la
10) Sporeggar
11) Lower City
12) Sha'tari Skyguard
12) The Scryers
13) The Sha'tar
14) Argent Dawn
15) Keepers of Time
16) The Violet Eye

Makes me feel bad for poor Hyria, actually. Since she's been with me since pretty much day one of my serious playing. Yet, she's only exalted with one faction, the Aldor, and that's only because Kelektra did all the farming for the Marks of Sargeras and Fel Armaments.

Then again, Kaeras is only exalted with Stormwind because I wouldn't have her riding around on an elephant. Draenei or not, broken looking legs, or not, there was not going to be an elephant. So, she got a horse.

And Kel? Kel just kinda went crazy with the rep grinding... And still is. My next goal for her is to finish up Consortium ( about 4k till exalted) and ALL of the Alliance factions (various reputations here ranging from honoured to revered). Then she'll move on to Timbermaw Hold and Zandalar Tribe (both of whom she's revered with). Crazy? Probably.

No comments: